Re: PATCH: gnutls: fix the error_is_fatal logic once and for all, hopefully (was: lib/gtls.c question about handshake())

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 19:29:22 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012, Alessandro Ghedini wrote:

> I've rewritten the patch to fix the original broken logic, so that it now
> still prints "gnutls_handshake() warning: ..." and has the correct behaviour
> (i.e. doesn't break git).

Thanks for this!

Unfortunately I now have an annoying new problem - unrelated to your fix
probably. When gnutls_global_init() is called I get the following junk sent to
stderr:

WARNING: gnome-keyring:: couldn't connect to:
/home/daniel/.cache/keyring-iN3fsp/pkcs11: No such file or directory

I haven't checked why GnuTLS does this or why they think an SSL library even
would spew out something on stderr to begin with, but this breaks test 24 (at
least).