Build broken when not building with HAVE_KRB4 or HAVE_GSSAPI

From: Nick Zitzmann <nick_at_chronosnet.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 18:08:11 -0700

I got this when I tried building the latest code:

ftp.c: In function 'ftp_readresp':
ftp.c:677: error: 'data' undeclared (first use in this function)
ftp.c:677: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
ftp.c:677: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[2]: *** [libcurl_la-ftp.lo] Error 1

This appears to have introduced the problem: <https://github.com/bagder/curl/commit/b2954e66e87be7414a4508f8167ca531e653bea8>

I did notice that there is a "data" variable in the code, but it's only defined when HAVE_KRB4 or HAVE_GSSAPI is defined. Changing "data" to "conn->data" on line 677 fixes the build.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>