Re: Help: How to build curl library with asyncronous DNS resolver using --enable-threaded-resolver

From: siddeshwar <siddeshwar_mk_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 11:22:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Daniel,      Thanks for the update, I am using BSD 2.6.37 linux.   Regards, -Siddeshwar ________________________________ From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> To: siddeshwar <siddeshwar_mk_at_yahoo.com>; libcurl development <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se> Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2012 10:20 AM Subject: Re: Help: How to build curl library with asyncronous DNS resolver using --enable-threaded-resolver On Wed, 31 Oct 2012, siddeshwar wrote: >    I am trying to build and use libcurl 7.27v on linux with --enable-threaded-resolver support to have asynchronous DNS resolution. Curl not able to resolve the hostname and connect. But if I build the libcurl without --enable-threaded-resolver, its able to resolve the same host name and connect. > > What are the things I need to take care while building with --enable-threaded-resolver option ? anything I am missing ? You shouldn't need to do much else than providing that configure option. It will do the rest on its own. Which Linux is this? I'll admit I haven't personally tried the threaded resolver in a while... -- / daniel.haxx.se