Re: Some errors (fd=0) with socket_callback.

From: Stef Bon <stefbon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 11:30:16 +0100

2012/10/31 Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>:
> On Wed, 31 Oct 2012, Stef Bon wrote:
>
>> since I do not get errrors fixed, and no reaction here, I consider to drop
>> support for FTP in fuse-workspace. I cannot make it work.
>

> Childish threats are always the best way to accomplish something.

Childish threats!!??

I cannot make it work, and since I do not get any help here, I cannot
get futher.
This is not childish, but a normal descision. Ive spend a ** lot ** of
time to make it work, and to my own disappointment and frustation I
did not get it to work!!

In the past I was able to make browseable trees for the SMB network,
using libsmbclient, and access shares using libsmclient or cifs. But
not with libcurl.

To avoid futher frustation about errors and posts not even being
answered I stop futher efforts.

You've read my first post?

Stef