curl post

From: fancy_2626 <fancy_2626_at_163.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 20:59:57 -0700

I am using curl to post a form. It failed to return the web page I want. I used a tool to track what the web server post. Below is the detail. I found the real web server always sent a unique string of number, but we only tell curl the names and values of the key words. Will curl work in this situation? Thank you!

POST /ElMMo3/ -----------------------------24464570528145

 hg

 miR-101

 colorectal_adenocarcinoma