RE: Leftovers after chunking while using the easy interface

From: SAÏD, Daniel <d.said_at_bouygues-construction.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 15:54:41 +0000

Hello,

> If you can repeat this with a recent libcurl version, then please show us the raw byte stream you're getting and we might understand what's going on!

I use version 7.27.0

Looking at the raw byte stream that is received, I have seen that the shame is to put on our proxy as it sometimes sends 0\r\n\r\n as the first chunk !!!! and then goes on with the real chunks.

Strangely enough, this seems to be accepted seamlessly by MSXML2.XMLHTTP.6.0.

On the other hand I don't understands how our proxy can be that wrong as it serves more than ten thousand persons (yes that's a pretty big company...)

Anyway I solved the problem with an horrible hack in "http_chunks.c". It is so awful that I wouldn't wish anybody to see it...

Thank you for your help and for developing libcurl which is really fantastic.

Daniel SAID

--
Les donnees et renseignements contenus dans ce message sont personnels, confidentiels et secrets. Toute publication, utilisation ou diffusion, meme partielle, doit etre autorisee. Si vous n'etes pas le bon destinataire, nous vous demandons de ne pas lire, copier, utiliser ou divulguer cette communication. Nous vous prions de notifier cette erreur a l'expediteur et d'effacer immediatement cette communication de votre systeme.
Any data and information contained in this electronic mail is personal, confidential and secret. Any total or partial publication, use or distribution must be authorized. If you are not the right addressee, we ask you not to read, copy, use or disclose this communication. Please notify this error to the sender and erase at once this communication from your system.