RE: cURL on Windows with _WIN32_WINNT=0x0600 suffers from WSAPoll bug

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 23:33:42 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 5 Oct 2012, Jan Koen Annot wrote:

> Now I can add the following about the reaction of Microsoft regarding the
> opened case.

Thanks a lot for your detailed reports to us on this!

I guess we _could_ write the code in libcurl that uses WSApoll() to adapt to
its peculiarities instead of simply reverting back to select(), but I haven't
really investigated what it would take nor am I the person who would do it
(primarily since I don't develop on windows at all).