Re: Making 7.27 problem

From: Jeff McKay <jeff.mckay_at_comaxis.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2012 16:19:17 -0700

Sure, here it is, attached (sending to you separately, in case the list
does not accept attachments).
I see MD5_CTX defined in md5.c, but I don't see that being compiled. If
it was, the USE_SSLEAY
would cause the definition to be taken from openssl/md5.h, which does
exist in the "deps"
directory.

I was able to build 7.27 using ENABLE_WINSSL=yes and getting rid of
WITH_SSL. This is a separate
question, but I was wondering about the advantage/disadvantage of using
Windows SSL instead of
openssl - any comments?