Re: Making 7.27 problem

From: Marc Hoersken <info_at_marc-hoersken.de>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 10:53:23 +0200

Hi,

2012/10/6 Jeff McKay <jeff.mckay_at_comaxis.com>:
> nmake /f makefile.vc mode=dll VC=10 WITH_SSL=dll DEBUG=no ENABLE_IDN=no
> GEN_PDB=no ENABLE_SSSPI=yes
>
> I get an immediate compile error on line 317 of urldata.h, saying:
> 'connecting_state'
> struct member redefinition. From what I can tell this is related to the
> USE_SCHANNEL
> define. I assume I should be able to make this package without modifying
> source code,
> so what am I doing wrong? I was able to build the 7.26 package without any
> problem.

you can build it without modifying source code. But you cannot build
curl with multiple crypto providers.
Since you are using WITH_SSL=dll you will have to set ENABLE_WINSSL=no.
Both ENABLE_SSPI and ENABLE_WINSSL are enabled by default. (By the
way, there are three S in your ENABLE_SSSPI.)

Best regards
Marc