Re: Question about using multi handle.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 23:15:45 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 2 Oct 2012, Stef Bon wrote:

> When doing a opendir, my fs adds the curl handle to the multi handle using
> curl_multi_add_handle.
>
> The socket callback is defined, but it's never called. So the socket
> action is never done,

That seems strange, but I would guess that you possibly haven't fully
understood the multi_socket API as it isn't the simplest thing out there.

> I'm not using the CURLMOPT_TIMERFUNCTION, is this required?

Not required, no, but you really need to know your way around the multi_socket
API _first_ before you try to do without it. I'd strongly suggest you start
out using it.