Undefined Error 0 Could not connect

From: Michael Stowell <napalm_binary_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 13:25:54 +0100 (BST)

hi, im having some very strange problems with the osx port of our program (c++ using libcurl) after initialising everything making any requests using curl result in unable to connect, with the curl verbose message of "undefined error #0. I have brute force put calls to curl throughout the code base to narrow down exactly when the issue begins (using the multi perform example) and it seems to be in the allocation of a string *we use our own std lib and allocators ...... so is clearly memory related and very hard to pinpoint. so my question is.... how can I debug the calls to curl in order to track down exactly what this "Undefined error" could mean?  thanks