Re: passing certificates for the cCURL with openssl in android

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 09:23:20 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 24 Sep 2012, Indtiny s wrote:

> Yes .. I built the openssl for android .. I made them as static library and
> included them in the curl application(application has jni wrapper and curl
> client part) and built a shared library , Then I loaded this library in my
> java application .

Please don't top-post.

Okay, so the exact same application code works on "the PC" but not on Android
and you use libcurl with openssl in both environments?

That makes me suspect something special or fishy in the Android side, but I'm
really not that experienced in running libcurl on Android to be more specific.

I would recommend getting a basic example running first on the Android version
that verifies that the simplest case works fine, before you add more layers of
code on top.