Re: problem starting metalink-aware curl

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 14:41:47 +0200

Am 11.09.2012 13:25, schrieb Guenter:
> just tried to build curl with metalink support with libmetalink 0.1.2,
> but have an issue at runtime that libmetalink.so.3 cant be found ...
sorry for the noise: /etc/ld.so.cache was not updated and lacked of
libmetalink.so.3 - no idea why this didnt happen somehow automatically
since I'm sure I didnt manually update it with ldconfig before (and I
had even rebooted the box meanwhile), but just executing ldconfig solved
the issue ...

though the full path issue with libtool when linking curl still remains ...

Gün.