Re: Some questions.

From: Stef Bon <stefbon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 09:11:12 +0200

Thanks for your reaction.

There is no direct call to get the attributes?
Well I can add a switch which will use the cached values in stead of
refresh everytime. This has the possibiliy
that contents is changed wihich is not noticed by my FUSE fs. Maybe
also a swich to only refresh after a period. Say
1 minute.

And where can I find a good example for doing transfers using the
multi interface.
The fuse fs's have their own eventloop, I can add an fd to it on the fly.

And my compliments for the library. I'm suprised by the good API and
the possibilities.

Stef