Re: [curl] curl_multi_fdvec (#38)

From: Sara Golemon <pollita_at_php.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 10:43:05 -0700

> This said, the API explained above is pretty awkward and complicated.
> I would prefer something more straigh-forward and poll-like.
>
> What about this?
> int curl_multi_wait(CURLM *multi_handle,
> struct curl_waitfd fds[],
> int nfds,
> int timeout_ms);
>
> This is meant to be very similar to poll() although it uses a
> curl-specific struct.

Absolutely fine with that. I considered something close to this (but
using poll's struct) initially, but thought that wouldn't meet the
test of being able to specify custom events flags (which I don't need
personally, but I know you like more general use functionality).

I'll put together a new pull request based on this API (unless you
tell me you're working on it alread).

-Sara