Re: Unable to get content when using libcurl as staticlibrary in dll

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 00:02:07 +0200

Am 18.08.2012 23:31, schrieb Daniel Stenberg:
> First, didn't your compiler warn you about not returning anything from
> this function?

A guy is sitting on the couch and coding some program while smoking one
cigarette after another. His girlfriend doesnt like the smoke and says
"Hey, don't you know that those things can kill you? Didn't you read the
giant warning on the box?!"
"That's OK," says the guy, puffing casually, "You know I'm a computer
programmer."
"So? What's that got to do with anything?"
"We don't care about warnings. We only care about errors."

(sorry, couldnt resist to joke a bit :-P )

Gün.