libcurl framework on Mac OS X

From: webMC <maPro_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 16:09:15 +0200

I had some difficulties while building universal libraries for MacOS, with the "MacOSX-Framework" command line tool.
My objective is to build a framework with both the 32 and 64 bits binaries, on an iBook X.6.8, Intel, 64bits.

The recurrent error is "C compiler cannot create executables"

So I modified the MacOSX-Framework script as this :
- both "./configure [params]" replaced with, respectively :
  CFLAGS="-arch i386" ./configure
  ./configure
- curlbuild.h contains #include "curlbuildNN.h" instead of #include "curl/curlbuildNN.h"

It works fine, my XCode project including the framework, works too !

In attachement, the simplified script, with comments.

ChD