bug in schannel connection shutdown?

From: Frank Gevaerts <frank_at_gevaerts.be>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 12:08:20 +0200

Hi,

I'm using libcurl 7.27.0 with schannel on windows with MSVC2008,
with https.

My code runs allocates and deallocates handles on demand, and
adds/removes them all to a single multi handle, so always

curl_easy_init()
curl_easy_setopt()...
curl_multi_add_handle()
curl_multi_perform()...
curl_multi_remove_handle()
curl_easy_cleanup()

If I then call curl_multi_cleanup() (when shutting down the entire
program), I get accesses to free()d memory in schannel connection
cleanup. I don't get such issues on linux with gnutls.

If I set CURLOPT_FORBID_REUSE, connections are closed earlier (I guess
either in curl_multi_perform() or curl_easy_cleanup()), and the issue
doesn't occur.

The attached file reproduces the issue.

Frank