Curl Timeout setting

From: Nitin Kumar Saxena <nitinks_at_adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 10:58:09 +0530

Hello,

I am using libcurl to transfer files server to client that ranges in size from few MB's to few GB's. Depending on network speed it can take multiple minutes to transfer a file. The server response comes in chunks.

Also if the Server is slow, it will send a 5xx response after 300 secs. I only need to detect network drop in between a curl transfer. At first, I used CURLOPT_TIMEOUT but it seems to consider complete transfer time(which is indeterminate in this case and can take multiple minutes) rather than time in between two response chunks.

Is there any libcurl option to detect netwrk drop and solve this issue ?

Regards,
Nitin