RE: sws test server with --fork

From: Joe Mason <jmason_at_rim.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 17:50:41 +0000

> From: curl-library [curl-library-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se] on behalf of Joe Mason
> [jmason_at_rim.com]
>
> I noticed that all the existing includes in sws.c used autoconf "HAVE_FOO"
> checks, which I didn't bother including while I was developing this - are
> there any features that need to be wrapped for other platforms?

In fact, there was one - fcntl(O_NONBLOCK - and there's an existing curlx_nonblock wrapper for it.

I've updated to use curlx_nonblock and select - sws should be cross-platform again now.

I also fixed the last 3 tests that were locking up, and reenabled them! The select version segfaulted instead of locking up, which made it easy to find.

Patches are in https://github.com/JoeNotCharles/curl/commits/reset_fix (top 4 commits)

Joe