Re: Conflicting lines 273 and 317 in /lib/urldata.h

From: Jan Ehrhardt <phpdev_at_ehrhardt.nl>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 23:17:32 +0200

Daniel Stenberg in gmane.comp.web.curl.library (Wed, 1 Aug 2012 20:48:08
+0200 (CEST)):
>On Sun, 29 Jul 2012, Guenter wrote:
>
>> it makes currently anyway no sense to use WITH_WINSSL + WITH_SSH2 since
>> libssh2 depends on a ssl/crypto lib too, so you can then also use WITH_SSL
>> to use OpenSSL for both libcurl itself + libssh2.
>
>I can think of a few reasons anyway that might make it sensible to have
>WITH_WINSSL + WITH_SSH2 work.

You can compile them both into libcurl with a lot of patching. Basically
it means you have to remove every reference to curl_schannel. In 7.26
there was no curl_schannel for Windows users. In 7.27 there is and it
breaks compiling WITH_WINSSL + WITH_SSH2. Wouldn't WITH_SCHANNEL=no be
possible?

Jan