"To be addressed in 7.28"

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 00:20:20 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends,

As 7.27.0 is now out the door, I've tried to update TODO-RELEASE with the
issues and bugs I know should be handled by me or someone else. I'm including
it below for your convenience. Feel free to grab an issue and work on it or
help us out trying out or reviewing the relevant patches on the subject.

I will personally try to prioritize to work on the bugs.

To be addressed in 7.28
=======================

Bugs:

313 - host.name vs. host.dispname and "(nil)" outputs

318 - bug #3546353 "Curl crashes with > 9 glob patterns"

319 - bug #3545398 "auth status not being cleared when handles are reset"

320 - bug #3544688 "crash during retry with libcurl and SFTP"

323 - patch - select.c / Curl_socket_check() interrupted

325 - Avoid leak of local device string when reusing connection

Others:

310 - a new authentication callback

312 - custom Content-Length appears in CONNECT, solve it by offering a separate
       option to provide headers for the CONNECT request

314 - CURL_SOCKOPTFUNCTION for accept()ed connection, see Gokhan Sengun's patch

315 - multiple receivers with SMTP and one fails

317 - CURLINFO_SSL_TRUST to return SSL-specific data for a darwinssl build

321 - CURLSSH_AUTH_AGENT patch by Armel Asselin

322 - pipelining improvements

324 - curl_multi_select() vs curl_multi_fdvec() etc