RE: curl 7.21.0 SMTP - duplication of login credentials

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 18:01:03 +0100

Hi Alona,

> We observed duplication of user name when sending emails via SMTP protocol
with curl 7.21.0.

I believe a response to your original email was posted yesterday by another
user.

If you are still having issues could you please respond to that message with
more details and whether you tried what they suggested rather than simply
reposting / forwarding your original email.

From my own perspective as I've only been involved with the SMTP and POP3
modules for the last year, have you tried a more up to date version of
libcurl to see if the problem is still present as I believe v7.21.0 is some
2 years old now and before my involvement with the project.

Kind Regards

Steve