Re: Unable to build libcurl on mingw with curl-7.26.0

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 20:25:59 +0200

Hi Doug,
Am 17.07.2012 17:09, schrieb Doug:
> In summary, trying to build libcurl from source using 7.26.0 and
> having no luck at all.
>
> and when I try to compile I get:

> Anyone know how to get this working?
> Is that normal?
normal it is not, but I guess that it has to do with crlf vs. lf of
certain files; I'm currently at exactly this issue and see same errors,
and see this most likely because stupid msys-git converts files to crlf
when I clone from git (even when explicitely telling 'git clone -c
core.eol=lf'); but when I fetch a daily snapshot (which is equal to a
release tarball) then all works fine provided I extract the tarball from
msys shell with tar or bsdtar; so can you please check if that solves
your issue?

Gün.