Re: Porting libcurl on Android with SSL Support

From: Tancho . <smarkovik_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 01:08:38 +0200

Hey guys,
just to inform you ( I forgot to do it last week )
I successfully cross-compiled cUrl for Android with SSL using the
standalone toolchain.
I would suggest removing the Android.mk file which points people in the
wrong direction and adding an Android.README file which will explain the
process.
I would gladly document it and provide it with detailed instructions if you
want me to.
I really believe it would help a lot of people who need it.
I would provide the binary static lib to anyone on this list who needs it,
but I doubt it would be useful since I crippled it to my needs, removed all
the supported protocols except HTTP and HTTPS and also most of the other
stuff which I did not need. If someone needs it please reply, I will gladly
share.

all my best,
Tancho