Re: HTTPS via schannel not working with multi-interface

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 15:04:22 +0200

Hi,
Am 09.07.2012 13:44, schrieb Daniel Stenberg:
> On Mon, 9 Jul 2012, Christian Hägele wrote:
>> Are there any test_cases for schannel? I didn't got the testcases to
>> work on windows properly, though.
>
> The test suite never worked on windows with anything but cygwin.
> Unfortunately.
hmmm, not really true: some years ago it did at least run partly
natively with ActivePerl ...
I recently tried to run the testsuite native on Windows through MSYS
it was more than a pain: it lasted more than 2.5 hours, and tons of
failures, mostly path-related with the test results; and finally it got
hung at one point ...; also now unfortunately the ftp test server does
no longer work on Windows at all ...
I've no idea why this happens with the paths only with some tests while
others act just fine ... (see attached file)

Gün.