Re: Makefile.m32: Run del and copy commands through cmd

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 13:41:59 +0200

Hi Yang,
Am 03.07.2012 11:31, schrieb Yang Tse:
> Given that I don't know the work you have in mind in that area, I
> simply mentioned that it would be interesting to minimize writing into
> curl/src and curl/lib.
I did just push my changes which make now use of gnu make function
macros; that makes it easier to do required path coverting (/ -> \)
while we can now always use '/' allover the makefiles.
Regarding minimize writing:
it would sure be possible to create subfolders release_obj / debug_obj
for *.o *.res etc, but currently I see no great benefit other than
separating *.o for debug and release; *.o was anyway already in
.gitignore ...

@Marc: can you please test if the recent makefiles still fail for you
with Eclipse? If so can you then pls test if $(shell ...) can fix it?

Gün.