Re: Detect if HTTP request has been reached server or not

From: Marco Strohner <marco.strohner_at_kobil.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 09:44:20 +0200

Hello,

thank a lot for your fast reply, Daniel.

My test scencario for testing that the response is lost:

- call curl_easy_perform()
- the server reacts on this request (the webview shows the data that
I've sent)
- disable the network adapter at the client PC (the server doesn't
immediately send the repsonse so I have enough time)
- curl_easy_perform() returns with CURLE_COULDNT_CONNECT

Isn't this a correct test secanrio or do you have any suggestions how to
test these scenarios?

Thank a lot.

Kind Regards
Marco