Re: FTP response timeout

From: Jeff McKay <jeff.mckay_at_comaxis.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 09:33:44 -0700

How would I find out if CURLOPT_TCP_KEEPALIVE is supported on my
platform (Windows)?

So, there would be no solution if I am using a libcurl version prior to
7.25? I am trying to avoid
the pain of doing an upgrade. Another bit of advice I got was to
periodically send a NOOP
instruction to the ftp server on the control channel, but I don't think
I have this capability
if libcurl is handling the ftp transfer, correct?