Re: Peer review! SecureTransport (native SSL on iOS/OS X) patch

From: Nick Zitzmann <nick_at_chronosnet.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 18:44:55 -0600

Here's version 2 of the patch against the latest Git head. This one incorporates everything that Daniel and Yang asked me to incorporate, and it fixes many bugs, including the one that was breaking one test case. Now it passes all automated tests and the lint test. It really works when invoking the command line tool with an HTTPS URL.

So all I need now is a method of sharing a trust in the form of a SecTrustRef with the outside of the library and then this is done...

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>