Re: Windows SSPI Schannel implementation ready

From: Marc Hoersken <info_at_marc-hoersken.de>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 00:19:46 +0200

Hi Daniel,

2012/6/11 Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>:
> On Mon, 11 Jun 2012, Marc Hoersken wrote:
>
>> Do you have anything else you want to discuss before merging the Schannel
>> branch, Daniel? :-)
>

> Nope. Merged and pushed just now. Go and try it out!

Great! Thank you very much. The merge looks great.

Just out of curiosity: What is the maximum line length for code lines?
The lines you shortened were 80 character long, which I thought was correct.

I also saw, why you thought that I did the SSPI version changes. It
looks like me fixing the whitespace issues, in the patches provided to
me by Steve, made curl put my name into the commits during amending.

Best regards,
Marc