Re: Windows SSPI Schannel implementation ready

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 19:27:36 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 11 Jun 2012, Marc Hoersken wrote:

> Therefore I am attaching a complete new set of patches that differs
> after 38984c2775651c8fb675528b20fa8d54ba43e2c6 (patch 0022).
> Sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> Please drop the old set and use the new one.

Thanks for your hard work on this! I've merged this into a local branch of
mine (with some manual fiddles due to the CRLF newlines in some files) and
I've done some small local cleanups.

A question I have is about the removal of CURL_VERSION_SSPI. What's the gain
in removing this bit? We're set to keep the API backwards compatible so we
better not remove the definition from the header file, but won't there also be
one or a few applications existing that actually checks that bit to see if
libcurl is built with SSPI?