Re: Windows SSPI Schannel implementation ready
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 23:45:27 +0200
sorry, but I have to submit two more patches for the mingw32 build:
- sspi: Fixed incompatible parameter pointer type in Curl_sspi_version
- mingw32: Fixed warning of USE_SSL being redefined
And just for the record, the following things are left to be done for
the Schannel implementation:
- implement write buffering
- implement SSL/TLS shutdown
- implement client certificate authentication
- implement custom server certificate validation
- implement cipher/algorithm option
2012/6/10 Marc Hoersken <info_at_marc-hoersken.de>:
> Hello everyone,
> with the support of Steve and Guenter, I was able to ready my Windows
> SSPI Schannel implementation.
> Attached you will find a zip-file containing separate patch files for
> each commit. The other file attached is a whole patch file containing
> the commit history.
> I squashed the commit history and removed obsolete commits in order to
> have a clean history.
> I also updated the RELEASE-NOTES and FEATURES docs as well as adding
> myself to the THANKS list:
> The corresponding branch can be found here:
> A comparision between the current master and this branch can be found here:
> The patche(s) should easily apply to the current master 72c7c1d64e:
> It would be great if everyone could help do a little final build
> testing before this is merged.
> We need tests using mingw32 cross-compilation, native-compilation and
> the VC winbuild scripts.
> I would appreciate any help on this matter, thanks in advance!
> Best regards,
- application/octet-stream attachment: 0027-sspi-Fixed-incompatible-parameter-pointer-type-in-Cu.patch
- application/octet-stream attachment: 0028-mingw32-Fixed-warning-of-USE_SSL-being-redefined.patch