RE: SMTP recipient issues

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 21:48:42 +0100

Hi again,

> Below are is the output from setting CURLOPT_VERBOSE, true. It
> does appear that it will kill the entire SMTP session if there is 1
> invalid recipient. We really should look into fixing this, because
> imho it's a pretty bad bug. Steve would you like me to take a
> look at this and attempt to fix it? We could discuss it off list if
> you wish.

That will be great if you can - as I think you are in a better position to
test it with your mail server than me.

However, a couple of things to think about:

* What CURLE error code are we going to return if one or more recipients
fail?
* What are we going to put into the data->info.httpcode if again one or more
recipients fail?

Cheers

Steve