Re: DELELE occurence error later

From: M. Shinkaze <shinkaze75_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 08:41:33 +0200

I finally got my answer, the problem is :

I schedule this way :

1- Reset easy handle :
curl_easy_reset(pCurl);

2- Then fill again URL and login, password to back to my context of
connection:
CurlErrorCode = curl_easy_setopt(pCurl, CURLOPT_USERNAME, user);
CurlErrorCode = curl_easy_setopt(pCurl, CURLOPT_PASSWORD, passwd);
CurlErrorCode = curl_easy_setopt(pCurl, CURLOPT_ERRORBUFFER, CurlErrorBuff);
CurlErrorCode = curl_easy_setopt(pCurl, CURLOPT_URL,"ftp://server/dir");
and then perform the easy handle that the mistake :
//CurlErrorCode = curl_easy_perform(pCurl);

  3-Then in the rest of the code I use command like DELE, PUT, GET with a
perform of easy handle

Now I just perform once the easy handle between each curl_easy_reset(pCurl).

Thanks a lot for your help.