libcurl-7.25.0 doesn't support SSL??

From: Devon Yoo <9tontruck_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 16:19:24 -0700

Hi guys,

I downloaded libcurl-7.25.0 a few weeks ago and complied and god it work
properly. But the problem I have right now is that it can download texts
from http protocol but https. So I checked curl_version_info_data and
figured out data->ssl_version is "null" which means the library I am using
does not support SSL. What was wrong? Did I build the library in wrong way?
or the zipped library file in the very top of the download page does not
basically contain SSL supports in it? Please give me some advices!