RE: introduced an auth callback

From: Joe Mason <jmason_at_rim.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 20:46:26 +0000

I've pushed 3 new patches to https://github.com/JoeNotCharles/curl/commits/authcallback_api2, and also updated https://github.com/JoeNotCharles/curl/commits/authcallback_api2_squashed with a force push.

- added a "succeeded" member to curl_auth_info, which is always 0. (I tried to find a place to add a call to the auth callback once auth is successful, but couldn't find the right place. Someone with more knowledge of curl may have to do this)
- renamed CURLAUTH_TYPE_HOST to CURLAUTH_TYPE_HTTP so we can add TYPE_FTP, TYPE_SMTP, etc later
- fixed the bug with CURLOPT_FAILONERROR

I didn't touch the url, since I think we've agreed to do that through curl_easy_getinfo.

Joe