cURL 7.25.0 WINBUILD

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 23:39:34 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends

I got this remark privately from Stefan Paetow and since I don't do windows
development myself I want to get your feedback on this comment:

-----

In line 329-330, you have this:

LIB_OBJS= $(LIBCURL_OBJS)
EXE_OBJS= $(CURL_OBJS)

It should be this:

LIB_OBJS= $(LIBCURL_OBJS) $(RESOURCE)
EXE_OBJS= $(CURL_OBJS) $(CURL_DIROBJ)\curl.res

The reason why this change is required is because the Makefile.vc8 file in
the lib directory contains $(RESOURCE) at the end of the list of the X_OBJS
define (see lines 498 to 588), and the same file in the src directory has a
similar entry at the end of the RELEASE_OBJS (line 176) and DEBUG_OBJS
defines (line 219).

Thought you might want to fix that for the next version.

----