RE: introduced an auth callback

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 14:52:09 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 11 May 2012, Joe Mason wrote:

> So, what's the next step to get this into curl? Docs and unit tests - what
> else?

Ok, thanks again for your hard work on this. I'm sorry to not having kept up
with your pace.

My thinking on what's next:

1 - I want to make another review of what's in your patch right now.

2 - After the next release (planned for May 24th), we merge the work in
     progress into the master git repository together with docs, tests and some
     example source code.

3 - We try to get people to try it out. I will for example explicitly ask the
     git team for feedback since they've been wanting an API like this and it
     would be valuable to make sure we make something that suits them as well.

4 - Then we can polish the API and everything until we do the next release.