Autoconf patch

From: Pierre Chapuis <catwell_at_archlinux.us>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 15:33:22 +0200

Hello list,

I have attached a small patch to autoconf.ac that modifies the part
called
"Check for linker switch for versioned symbols". It can also be seen on
GitHub at [1].

What it does is check whether versioned symbols should be enabled
before
checking whether it is possible (i.e. the linker supports
--version-script)
or not. This avoids a useless warning when building cURL on a platform
that
does not use GNU ld.

Moreover, it fixes broken indentation of this chunk of code.

As far as I know this change is innocuous, but I am far from being an
autoconf expert, so please do not hesitate to suggest modifications.

[1]
https://github.com/catwell/curl/commit/54da2068387cdb7ade8fbb12da8dfa8124ba5c4b

--
Pierre Chapuis