Re: Proposed fix for OpenSSL memory leaks.

From: JonathonS <thejunkjon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 19:14:47 -0700

Hi guys,

So I found out that my program was leaking memory because I was
invoking curl_global_init, curl_global_cleanup, curl_easy_init and
curl_easy_cleanup on separate threads. This was causing a leak in SSL
(when curl_ssl_init was called).

To confirm my theory that initialization/uninitialization functions
must be invoked on the same thread, I looked through the libcurl docs
but I couldn't find any mention of this. I did however find some
mention of thread-safety.

Can someone point me to the docs where it describes the behavior
mentioned above please? thanks!