RE: Question about http custom header is used for proxy connection

From: Pingzhong Li <PLi_at_fiberlink.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 09:10:25 -0400

> Wednesday, April 25, 2012 7:22 AM Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>
> That's indeed a limitation in the current API.
> I think we need a new option for this. Or possibly two, one for each specific
> request...

Thanks a lot for confirming the behavior.

Regards,
Pingzhong

Fiberlink Disclaimer: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.