Re: SSL/TLS support using Windows SSPI Schannel API

From: Marc Hoersken <info_at_marc-hoersken.de>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 17:16:18 +0200

2012/4/22 Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>:
> Thanks, that worked fine! The little flaw with this method is that these
> patches aren't made with git format-patch so I can't just 'git am' them into
> my test/review branch, which gives me manual work to manually apply/commit
> them instead. And as I don't have proper commit messages I decided not to
> bother and just used 'git apply' on them all in sequence.

Oh, sorry. Attached you will find a complete patch created with git
format-patch and not git diff.

> Anyway, I didn't detect any particular flaws except a two minor code style
> issues that 'checksrc' warned about (configure-based builds run this check
> automatically when ./configure --enable-debug has been used):
>
>  - about 6 lines or so were longer than 80 columns

Actually it was only one line in curl_schannel.c. Just fixed that,
thanks for the hint.

>  - we use 'if(' not 'if ('

Yes, I tried to follow that style, but sometimes old habits take over.
Fixed! ;-)

Best regards,
Marc

PS: I will begin cleanup and commit squashing soon, so it might be a
good idea to wait with the final merge into the master branch.