I'm really lagging behind

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 22:37:41 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends

In case you didn't notice: I am not really able to keep up with the flood of
curl/libcurl mails and issues as much and as quickly as I want to. I will have
to skip/ignore some amount of mails to prevent my backlog from just eternally
keep on growing.

I keep on being very appreciative to all you intelligent and skilled hackers
who help out by responding, by sending patches and by merging in others'
patches. I'm happy this is a true community!

If you end up not getting a response after say a week, and you really cannot
solve it yourself, do consider resposting it and include more details and even
more help for the rest of us in your renewal (and *do* mention that you
re-post).

Thanks. I'm sorry for this, but I have to manage. Hopefully things will slow
down enough from time to time to allow me to get back and respond to more
stuff.