RE: libcurl is unable to load the cookies when constructing a custom HTTP request over IPv6

From: Andrei Cipu <acipu_at_ixiacom.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 14:13:25 +0000

Hi,

Turns out that while refactoring my code, you introduced another bug (you're duplicating the last char of the IP). We haven't noticed that until we moved to developing from git.

Here is a patch that fixes this and I'm also working on a test case (yes, finally :)), but I'm not even able to get the cookie engine working so far.

Andrei