Re: Problem with SFTP

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 18:14:12 +0200

On Mon, Apr 02, 2012 at 07:59:21PM +0400, Dmitry wrote:
> I'm trying to send SFTP commands to the server. The answer is: syntax error in
> SFTP command. Supply parameter (s)!
> I tried the command here, and these http://www.computerhope.com/unix/sftp.htm
> http://titanftp.com/support/titanftp/v8/webhelp/Command_Overview.htm

Those web sites show commands for two different file transfer programs,
neither of them being curl. Are you trying to use curl to send files?
If so, then the manual (curl --manual) describes the syntax to use for SFTP
transfers and SFTP commands; the -Q option is probably what you're looking
for. If you're still having problems with the curl command-line tool,
please use the curl-users mailing list instead of this one; this one is for
programmers using the curl library.

>>> Dan