CMake: fix for premature DISABLE_LDAP due to ansense of wldap32.lib

From: tetetest tetetest <tetetest_at_rambler.ru>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 16:16:59 +0400

Hello all,

Currently, CURL_DISABLE_LDAP option is always forced to ON for Windows
builds because of error in logic:

- First, we check if HAVE_WLDAP32 variable is defined, and if not, the
option is forced ON;
- Next, we check if the library exists, and set HAVE_WLDAP32
accordingly.

This results in always disabling LDAP for CMake Windows builds.

The attached patch fixes this bug.

I also added a check to disable LDAPS if LDAP is not enabled (this is
exactly what configure does currently).

The patch does not affect non-windows build with CMake, except for LDAPS
can now only be enabled together with LDAP.

--
tetetest tetetest.