Re: CURLAUTH_ANY and CURLOPT_UPLOAD not working

From: sym39 <sym39fr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 19:31:51 +0100

Le 16/03/2012 15:59, Daniel Stenberg a écrit :
> On Fri, 16 Mar 2012, sym39 wrote:
>
>> It seems it is not possible to use them together : Using wireshark, I
>> can see that curl tries only once to connect to the server (it does
>> not retry after receiving the 401 http error).
>
> Please show us the request and response headers. Test 1075 is pretty
> much exactly this use case and it has worked fine for a very long time...

I'm very sorry, there was a stupid bug/mistake in the program I work in
- in fact, user:password were not set even if given as a argument
argument if the authentication method was not given as argument, shame
to me to believe our documentation that didn't reflect the code ...

And the get part was working simply because it doesn't need any
authentication.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

sym39