libcurl on Windows with GnuTLS and Microsoft Visual C++

From: eric ehlers <eric.ehlers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 12:48:54 +0000

Hello,

Is it possible to build libcurl on Windows with GnuTLS using the
Microsoft Visual C++ compiler?

If so could anyone give me a basic outline on how to do it? Where do
I get GnuTLS? (I have tried a couple of different builds without
success). The recommended GnuTLS Windows build, what dependencies
does it have? What compiler options do I need to set in libcurl to
build it against GnuTLS?

I need libcurl with NTLM support. I got that working with OpenSLL but
the memory leaks in OpenSLL are not acceptable to my client.

Many Thanks,
Eric