Re: Re: Adding SSH agent / pageant integration?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 19:46:24 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 11 Mar 2012, Ellié Computing Open Source Program wrote:

Thanks for the patch!

> unfortunately all the attachments that I send to the list are removed by the
> list management system :(

No they're not. I can see this patch in the archives just fine. (Even though
since it is marked "flow" it gets inlined which is a bit unfortunate since it
then makes it hard to download!)

> I'll add the doc soon, but this can be two patches no need to put the code
> and the doc in a single patch.

Oh indeed, but I didn't say you had to include it in the same patch... :-) I'm
just making sure we get features documented, as otherwise they're far less
useful.

See my attachment here for my suggested version of the patch that fixed some
minor indents and spelling mistakes.